Lobster Salad with Red & Yellow Watermelon
Lobster is certainly not something one lets go to waste and this quick, light lunch screams summer... with red and yellow watermelon, crisp lettuce, a touch of feta and a squeeze of lime.
- 6 Ounce leftover cooked lobster meat
- 2 cup diced watermelon, a mix of red and yellow (if available)
- 0.25 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cup green leaf lettuce or mixed greens
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
Whisk olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper together. Toss lobster, watermelon, feta and lettuce together and drizzle in olive oil-lime dressing.
Read more from Nourish.