Linguine with Tomatoes, Baby Zucchini and Herbs
Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pound tomato, cored and finely chopped
- 3 baby zucchini, thinly sliced
- 12 Ounce linguine
- 0.33 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red chile, seeded and minced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil
- 0.25 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus more for serving
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the basil, parsley, garlic, salt, chile and olive oil.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine until al dente; drain well. Add the linguine to the bowl along with the sliced zucchini and toss. Add the 1/4 cup of grated cheese, toss again and serve in bowls, passing more cheese at the table.