Lemony Olive Chicken
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.25 cup milk
- 0.5 tsp lemon juice
- 0.125 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.5 cup sliced pitted ripe olive
- 4 cup lemon slice
- 1 regular long-grain white rice, prepared according to package directions (about 3 cups)
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice, black pepper and olives in the skillet and heat to a boil. Top the chicken with the lemon slices. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.