Lemony Chicken Pasta Toss
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley or 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 4 cup hot cooked thin spaghetti, cooked without salt
MIX cornstarch, broth, lemon juice and mustard.
COOK chicken and garlic in nonstick skillet until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
ADD cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Stir in parsley. Toss with spaghetti.