Lemony Bulgur Salad with Shrimp and Spinach
Serving Size: 6
- 1.5 cup coarse bulgur
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 4 radish, thinly sliced
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 1 Pound large cooked shrimp, shelled
- 0.5 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp chopped dill
- 0.25 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, cover the bulgur with warm tap water. Let stand until the grains are tender, about 2 hours. Drain the bulgur well.
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon zest with the lemon juice and chopped dill. Whisk in the olive oil. Add the bulgur, shrimp, baby spinach, sliced radishes and pine nuts and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and serve.