Serving Size: 16
- square shortbread cookie, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp margarine, melted
- 0.75 cup boiling water
- 3 Ounce JELL-O lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 cup ice cube
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 8 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh blueberry
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP; pour over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP and berries.