Lemon-Garlic Celeriac Noodle Salad with Feta, Mint and Shaved Asparagus
Serving Size: 3
While celeriac is an autumn and winter vegetable, the addition of feta, shaved asparagus and fresh mint make it a light and filling salad, perfect for a springtime dinner.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 celeriac, peeled
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp slivered blanched almonds
- 12 asparagus stalks
- 0.25 cup feta cheese, cubed
- 3 tsp chopped mint (or use 6 mint leaves in the Microplane Herb Mill)
- Prepare your asparagus. Snap off the bottoms and then use a peeler to "shave" the asparagus. When done, chop off the tips and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-low heat and add in the olive oil. Then, add in the garlic and let cook for 30 seconds. Then, add in the celeriac noodles, asparagus tips and lemon juice. Cook for 5-7 minutes, tossing frequently. Add in the almonds, shaved asparagus and cook for 1 more minute.
- When done, divide onto individual plates. Top each with equal amounts of feta and mint. Enjoy!
For the full post, visit Inspiralized.