Lemon Chicken Tarragon
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)
- 2 cup water
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 0.125 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 cup uncooked instant white rice
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the water, soup, lemon juice, tarragon and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil.
Stir in the rice. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.