Lemon Arugula Pasta
This Lemon Arugula Pasta is the answer to getting dinner on the table quickly with minimal effort.
- 16 Ounce pasta
- 5 Ounce arugula, washed and drained
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 Tbsp (45 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large bowl, combine arugula, lemon zest and juice and olive oil.
- Drain pasta and immediately toss with arugula mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
For the full post, visit Melanie Makes.