Leftover Baked Quinoa and Chili Eggs
- 1 cup leftover chili
- 1 cup leftover quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 stalk scallions, thinly sliced
- pinch chili pepper flakes
- spinkle of za'atar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly grease a 6in cast iron pan. Layer quinoa and then top with chili.
- Make two slight dents in the chili and crack an egg into each dent. Top with a pinch of chili pepper flakes and a sprinkle of za'atar.
- Bake at 400 degrees from 8-10min, until whites are cooked and serve sprinkled with sliced scallions.
For the full post, visit Bacon, Egg & Cheese(cake).