Lasagna Roll Ups
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Can (about 4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 0.5 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 8 lasagna noodle, cooked and drained
- 2 cup Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Tomato, Basil & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 0.75 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 4 Ounce shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- Stir the ricotta, mushrooms and pesto in a medium bowl. Top each noodle with 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture. Spread to the edges. Roll up like a jelly roll. Place the rolls seam-side down in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Stir the Italian sauce and picante sauce in a small bowl and pour the mixture over the roll-ups.
- Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until they're hot and bubbling. Top with the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes.