In no time, you can have a cheesy, flavorful Lasagna Pizza sure to be a hit with everyone!!
- Premade pizza crust
- 7 Ounce ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sauce (used Classico Family Favorites Sauce)
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 Pound crumbled browned italian sausage
- 1 cup radiatore pasta mixed with 2 Tbsp sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- You can spread your crust with melted butter and a sprinkle of garlic salt but its optional.
- Spread the ricotta all over the crust.
- Top with a layer of sauce,
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Top with browned sausage.
- Top with pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until bubbly and melty!
- Cool slightly, slice and serve to hungry family!
For the full post, visit Life With the Crust Cut Off.