Lasagna Bake for Two
- 2 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 0.5 Pound extra-lean ground beef
- 0.5 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup undrained canned diced tomatoes (about 2/3 of 14.5-oz. can)
- 2 Tbsp PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 0.5 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend, divided
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, brown meat with onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture just comes to boil. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 min. Remove from heat, add 1/4 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted.
- Drain noodles. Spoon 1/3 cup spinach mixture into each of 2 (2-cup) ramekins; top with noodle, letting excess noodle extend over rim of ramekin. Top each with 1/3 cup spinach mixture; fold noodle back over dish to cover filling. Repeat until all filling is folded between noodle layers; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
Serving Suggestion: Use remaining canned tomatoes in your favorite tomato soup recipe.
Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Italian* Three Cheese Blend and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.