Serving Size: 4
Tender chunks of lamb spiced with fresh herbs are served over delicious No Yolks noodles that are always smooth, firm and delicious.
- 6 Ounce NO YOLKS® Dumplings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed, dried rosemary
- 0.25 tsp pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 0.33 cup dry red wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 leeks, white parts only, chopped
- 1 Pound lamb stew meat in 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Add lamb, half at a time, and brown on all sides. Remove when done. Add leeks, garlic and wine to pot and scrape up browned bits on bottom of pot. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, broth, pepper and Rosemary. Bring to a simmer. Return lamb to pot. Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour. Stir in green beans and salt.
- Serve over noodles.