Kiwi-Berries Parfait with Toasted Coconut
Serving Size: 4
- 0.5 cup diced tropical fruit/kiwi, etc.
- 0.5 cup blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
- 1 Pint lowfat or non-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 4 martini glasses
- 0.25 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- In a martini glass (or other festive vessel), spoon a dollop of the yogurt into the base of the glass and then top with a sprinkling of graham crackers, a layer of diced fruit, then a few berries, and then start again with the yogurt, continuing the pattern until the glass is filled. Sprinkle with ¼ of the toasted coconut. Repeat with the remaining 3 glasses and serve immediately.