Serving Size: 1
This healthy smoothie recipe is loaded with protein, tastes fabulous and will keep you powered all morning long. One sip, and you will feel ready to take on the world!
- 2 cup lightly packed chopped kale leaves, stems removed
- 0.75 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or any milk you like
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 0.25 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 0.25 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey, to taste
- Place all ingredients (kale, almond milk, banana, yogurt, pineapple, peanut butter, and honey) in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Enjoy immediately.
For the full post, visit Well Plated by Erin.