Jellied Cranberry Sauce with Fuji Apple
Serving Size: 12
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh fresh cranberries
- 1 Fuji apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup sugar
- 0.75 cup water
- Line an 8-by-4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap and spray the plastic wrap with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries with the apple, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and cook over moderately high heat, stirring frequently until the cranberries are completely broken down and the sauce is very thick, about 15 minutes.
- Scrape the cranberry sauce into the prepared pan and refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours.
- Invert the jelly onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap. Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs. Slice with a serrated knife before serving.