Jam St Granola
This granola is crunchy and delicious with the perfect blend of nuts, cinnamon and salt.
- 3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 0.5 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 0.5 tsp kosher salt
- 0.25 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.25 cup flax seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, coconut, nuts, flax seeds, cinnamon and salt. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the maple syrup.
- Pour the butter/maple syrup mixture over the dry ingredients and toss to coat well. In a small bowl, whisk the egg white until frothy. Add to the dry ingredients and toss.
- Spread the granola onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the granola is toasted and golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely in the pan on a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. You can also store in the refrigerator or freezer for longer periods of time.
For the full post, visit On The Table Today.