Italian Chicken & Peppers
Serving Size: 6
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1.75 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves and/or thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 3/4 of a 1-pound package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the peppers, onions and garlic in the saucepot and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the sauce and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the chicken mixture over the spaghetti.