Inside Out Cheeseburger
- 1 Pound lean ground beef
- 4 KRAFT Singles, cut into quarters
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Shape meat into 8 (1/4-inch thick) patties. Top each of 4 patties with 4 Singles pieces; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill burgers and onions 6 to 7 min. on each side or until burgers are done (160ºF) and onions are tender.
- Fill buns with burgers and remaining ingredients.
Kraft Kitchen's Tips
Note: To prevent the onion slices from separating onto rings when grilling them, thread slices onto 2 parallel skewers before grilling as directed.
Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
Substitute: Substitute 1 cup VELVEETA® Cheddar Shredded Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product for the KRAFT Singles, filling each burger with 1/4 cup.