Hot Rum Toddy
Serving Size: 1
This hot rum toddy sweetened with Agave In The Raw is the perfect cocktail to kick a cold, or to simply enjoy on a cold night!
- 0.25 cup Agave In The Raw®
- 3 1-inch x 1-inch strips lemon zest
- 2 Ounce gold rum, such as Appleton VX, Mount Gay or Bacardi Gold
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 0.25 cup strong black tea
- 0.5 cup boiling water
- 6-inch cinnamon stick, optional, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat the Agave In The Raw® with the lemon zest until the liquid bubbles around the edges. Set aside to steep for 20 minutes.
- In a small mug, combine 3 tablespoons of the infused agave with the rum, lemon juice, tea, and boiling water. Add the cinnamon stick, if using. Serve hot.