Hot And Sour Shrimp And Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp light sesame oil
- 1 Pound uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 0.25 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 2-inch long strips (about 1 cup)
- 1.5 cup Swanson® Chinese Hot & Sour Flavor Infused Broth
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- hot cooked rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 4 minutes, stirring often. Remove the shrimp from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the crushed red pepper, broccoli and red pepper strips. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 1 1/4 cups broth and heat to a boil.
- Stir the remaining broth and the cornstarch in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the cornstarch mixture and the shrimp to the skillet and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens and the shrimp are cooked through. Serve the shrimp mixture over the rice.