Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
- 3 Pound chicken wings, split
- 0.75 cup olive oil
- 0.25 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (depending on your taste preferences)
- 1 shallot, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Wash and pat dry the wings. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, whisk together and adjusting seasoning as needed. Add the chicken to the bowl and marinate for 2 hours or up to 1 day in the refrigerator, covered.
- When time for cooking, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lay the wings on a foil-lined baking sheet or tray and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until crispy and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- 5-10 minutes before the wings are done, pour the remaining marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and cook until warmed throughout and wings are ready. Toss the wings with the sauce and serve.
Recipe courtesy of The Daily Meal
Image Credit: Maryse Chevriere