Honey-Glazed Grilled Pineapple
This Honey-Glazed grilled dessert recipe is sure to be a favorite this summer.
- 0.5 cup honey
- 0.25 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp grated lime peel
- 1 tsp orange-flower water*
- 1 large ripe pineapple
- 0.25 cup minced fresh mint
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in large glass baking dish. Peel pineapple; cut crosswise into 6 rounds. Remove core; discard. Add pineapple to dish; turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Remove pineapple from marinade (reserve marinade). Grill until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to serving dish. Pour reserved marinade over. Sprinkle with mint. Serve warm or chilled.
*Sold at liquor stores and in the liquor or specialty foods section of supermarkets.
Image Credit: Brian Leatart
Recipe courtesy of: Rozanne Gold