Honey Chipotle Meatballs
Whether you’re watching the big game or just in need of a few new recipes, you'll score big points with this crowd-pleasing recipe in your lineup this Sunday.
- 1.5 Pound ground turkey
- 0.5 yellow onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 0.25 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (to taste)
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together turkey, onion, garlic, salt, and ground pepper until combined (do not overmix). Form into 16 meatballs. In a small bowl, stir together honey, chiles, and vinegar.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, pour honey mixture over meatballs, and toss to coat. Place back in the oven and bake until liquid is reduced and meatballs are glazed, about 5 minutes, swirling halfway through.
- Serve with toothpicks, or on a hoagie roll.
For the full post, visit On the Table Today.