Honey Balsamic Mustard Glazed Chicken
Looking for a quick week night dinner! Try this delicious and easy to make Honey Balsamic Mustard Glazed Chicken Recipe.
- 2 split chicken breasts
- 4 chicken thighs
- 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 0.25 cup balsamic vinegar
- 0.25 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil + more for sauteing
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Season the chicken on all sides with salt and pepper. Add a small amount of olive oil to a very large sauté pan on high heat and add in the chicken to caramelize (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Once the chicken is brown, flip them over add a sprig of rosemary on top of each piece of chicken and finish cooking in the oven on 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until it is cooked through (no pink).
- In a medium bowl, add in the mustards, vinegar and honey and whisk until combined. Finish by slowly whisking in the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, brush thm with the honey balsamic mustard and serve.
For the full post, visit Chef Billy Parisi.