Homemade Parmesan Marinara
You can throw the ingredients for the Homemade Marinara in the crockpot early in the day and have this delicious sauce ready for dipping in the afternoon. It would also be delicious on a quick and easy spaghetti. I gathered up my favorite Farm Rich products for dipping: Mozzarella Sticks, Turkey Meatballs, Pizzeria Bites, and Toasted Ravioli. The perfect dippers!
- 1 32 ounce can crushed Italian Herb Tomatoes (or plain crushed tomatoes. Add 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt if you get plain crushed tomatoes)
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 0.5 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Place the tomatoes, parmesan, and garlic in a slow cooker and stir to combine. Place the basil on top, leaving the stem on because you'll remove later.
- Heat on high for 1-2 hours, until thickness is to your liking.
- Stir and reduce to low until serving.
- Use as dipping sauce or pasta sauce. Enjoy!
For the full post, visit The Cookie Rookie.
Compensation for this post was provided by Farm Rich via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Farm Rich or AOL.