Holiday Star Cookies
Serving Size: 24
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 0.5 cup all-purpose flour
- Ready-to-spread frosting (any white variety)
- Coarse white sparkling sugar, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup of the flour until well blended. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon flour onto work surface; coat all sides of dough with flour. With rolling pin, roll out dough 1/4 inch thick, adding additional flour as needed to prevent sticking.
- With floured 2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out stars. Gently brush excess flour from stars; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Frost cookies with frosting. Sprinkle with sugar.
Brought to you by Pillsbury®