Healthy Tuna Salad
There is nothing like a creamy tuna sandwich to cure the craving when it hits. The white beans gently break apart while mixing, creating a creamy texture. We love this salad by the bowlfuls or wrapped up in some lavash. Perfectly light, filling and healthy.
- 6.75 Ounce tuna
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- 0.25 cup minced italian parsley
- 0.25 small lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp piri piri or other crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- 14 Ounce white beans, rinsed with water and drained
- Drain the tuna.
- Place into a mixing bowl with the onion, celery and white bean. Gently stir.
- Squeeze the lemon over the mixture, stir.
- Add the piri piri, parsley and olive oil. Gently stir.
- Season to taste with the salt.
More from Chez Us.