Healthy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pizza
This is a yummy yet healthy pizza recipe that you will go crazy over! Only 150 calories per slice!
- 0.5 recipe Basic Yeast Dough, using wholewheat flour and adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil (reduce water by 1 tablespoon)
- Follow the instructions in the post about yeast dough. After rising roll the dough out on a floured surface into a large, thin circle, about ?" thick.
- 6 Ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
- 0.67 cup spinach, frozen
- 0.67 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 0.5 cup mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, cut into strips (or use 3 mini bell peppers)
- 2 Ounce marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- salt, pepper and paprika
- nutmeg (optional)
- Thaw the spinach and chop finely.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Grill until done and cut into chunks.
- Mix the spinach with the cream cheese. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, if desired.
- Spread the spinach mixture on the pizza crust. Top with chicken chunks and mozzarella cheese. Add bell pepper slices and artichokes on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
For the full post, visit Savory Nothings.