Hawaiian Garden Veggie Patties
Pineapple rings and sweet-and-sour sauce lend a tropical flair to these veggie burger sandwiches.
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties™
- 4 thin slices Provolone cheese
- 4 whole grain sandwich buns
- 4 slices pineapple
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 8 Tbsp sweet and sour sauce
- Heat MORNINGSTAR FARMS GARDEN VEGGIE PATTIES according to package directions.
- Place cheese on each patty and continue heating until cheese is melted. Place a patty on each bun and top with pineapple slice, lettuce leaf, and 2 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce.
ON THE GRILL:
- Preheat Grill
- Use a food thermometer to be sure patties reach minimum internal temperature of 160° F.