Hawaiian Cookie Balls
- 8 Ounce crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 3.375 Ounce JELL-O vanilla instant pudding
- square shortbread cookie, finely crushed
- 6 Ounce BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 0.75 cup BAKER'S Angel Flake coconut
- COMBINE pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Immediately stir in cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 30 min.
- SHAPE into 32 (1-inch) balls. Roll 16 balls in coconut; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Dip remaining balls in melted chocolate; add to baking sheet.
- REFRIGERATE 20 min. or until firm.
How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls:
Add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with fork letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl.