Harvest Bake Pasta
Serving Size: 8
- 1 butternut squash (2 lb.), peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 0.5 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3.33 cup rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 8 Ounce KRAFT shredded three cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 0.25 cup croutons, crushed
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake 30 to 40 min. or until squash is tender. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Add to squash mixture with cooking creme and 1 cup shredded cheese; mix lightly. Top with crouton crumbs and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchen Tips
Garnish with 1 tbsp. fresh parsley before serving.