Harissa Carrot Salad with Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 4
The sweet carrot flavour is enhanced by the spicy Harissa and the creamy Feta balances out all the flavours perfectly. Just delicious.
- 2.25 Pound carrot, peeled
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1.75 Ounce harissa paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.5 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt, to taste
- fresh parsley
- 7 Ounce crumbled feta cheese
- With a vegetable peeler or mandolin, thinly slice the carrots into long ribbons and place into a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the garlic and Harissa until fragrant. Add the lemon juice, sugar and salt and fry for another minute.
- Pour the Harissa mixture over the carrots and toss well.
- Add the parsley and the Feta cheese.
- Allow to stand for up to an hour and serve.
Read more from Simply Delicious.