Ham and Cheese Pot Pie
Warm ham and cheese go together like broccoli and cauliflower. And we've put that in the mix, too. Our hearty, creamy pot pie looks restaurant-worthy and tastes even better.
- 1 cup ham steak (6 oz.), chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% milk shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets, thawed, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 0.5 (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 egg
- 1 water
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- COMBINE first 5 ingredients. Microwave cream cheese spread in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until completely melted, stirring every 15 sec. Add to ham mixture; mix well. Spoon into 4 (8-oz.) ramekins.
- UNROLL pie crust on lightly floured surface; roll to 12-inch circle. Cut into 4 rounds with 5-inch cookie cutter. Cut leaves from about 1/4 of the trimmings with small cookie cutter or sharp knife; discard remaining trimmings.
- BEAT egg and water with fork until blended; brush onto top edges of ramekins. Top with pastry rounds; press gently onto top edges of ramekins to seal. Top with leaf cutouts; brush lightly with egg wash. Discard any remaining egg wash. Place ramekins on baking sheet. Cut slits in crusts to vent.
- BAKE 30 to 32 min. or until golden brown.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
CHICKEN POT PIE Prepare as directed, substituting 1-1/4 cups chopped cooked chicken for the ham.
NOTE If you don't have a 5-inch cookie cutter, invert a 5-inch-diameter bowl or clean can onto pastry; trace around edge with small sharp knife. Repeat to cut out the remaining 3 circles.
SUBSTITUTE Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses.