Ham and Cheese Croissant
Change up your breakfast routine by layering a fresh, buttery croissant with substantial fillings. Watercress and sliced pear balance the rich flavors of the ham and Muenster cheese. This sandwich can be made ahead, wrapped in plastic, and refrigerated overnight.
- 1 plain croissant, split in half horizontally
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 thin slices deli ham (2 ounces)
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese (1 ounce)
- 0.33 cup thinly sliced pear (about 1/2 small pear)
- 0.5 cup watercress, washed and dried, thick stems removed
- Spread cut sides of croissant with mustard. Layer ham, cheese, pear, and watercress on bottom half. Top with remaining half croissant.
- Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.
48 Healthy Afternoon Snacks You'll Dream About All Day
The Science Behind the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
35 Beyond Delicious No-Bake Dessert Recipes
Quick, One-Pot Meal Ideas To Feed the Whole Family
15-Minute Dinner Recipes for Everyone
You've Never Seen Avocado Toast Like This