Halloween Cupcakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache
Halloween cupcakes made from fresh pumpkin puree, spiced with a dash of nutmeg and topped with fresh chocolate ganache make this dessert truly delicious and a winner at every party. Top it with your favorite sprinkles or chocolate chips, and children love these treats too.
- 1.5 cup pumpkin puree
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.25 cup chopped walnuts or sliced almonds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.25 tsp undefined
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cup brown sugar
- 0.5 cup cold milk
- 0.75 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- chocolate ganache
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar and canola oil in a stand mixer or large bowl, and beat until fluffy and well combined. Gradually beat the milk, baking powder, nutmeg powder, salt and flour until well combined. Finally, fold in the walnut or almonds
- Spoon into prepared cupcake trays and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes completely, and then, using a palette knife or the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate ganache on top of the muffins and allow it trickle down to get a eerie look.
Read more from Archana's Kitchen.