Halloween Cookies and Scream Bark
For this bark I was inspired by the Halloween Oreos and decided to throw them into some orange and black chocolate for the perfect Halloween Cookies and Scream Bark. It also makes the perfect party favor for all those Halloween parties. Feel free to add in your favorite Halloween candies and make your own Cookies and Scream Bark!
- 1 Pound orange chocolate melts
- 1 Pound black chocolate melts
- a couple Halloween Oreos broke into bite sized pieces
- Halloween sprinkles
- Melt the black chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour the black chocolate into a foil lined 9x13 dish. Top with the broken Oreos.
- Melt the orange chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Drizzle the orange chocolate over the black and cookies.
- Sprinkle the whole thing with Halloween sprinkles.
- Let harden completely. Break into pieces and enjoy!
For the full post, visit Life with the Crust Cut Off.