- Spray 24 mini muffin pan cups with cooking spray; set aside Add boiling tonic water carefully to gelatin mixes in large bowl (gelatin will foam); stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Skim off any residual foam.
- Spoon 1 tsp. of gelatin into each mini muffin cup.
- Place grape piece in the center.
- Chill 5 min. Spoon remaining gelatin over grapes.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Substitute boiling water for the tonic water.
Keep Kids Safe
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.