Guilt-Free Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 10
These truffles are creamy, chocolaty and decadent… and about 55 calories each!
- 0.5 cup good-quality chocolate chip (we use Ghirardelli 60% Cacao)
- 1 Tbsp all-natural almond butter (peanut butter)
- 0.25 cup fat free Greek yogurt (we use Chobani)
- 0.33 cup good quality unsweetened cocoa powder (we use Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa powder)
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 20 second intervals) or on a double boiler
- While the chocolate is still warm, stir in almond butter and mix until well incorporated
- Carefully fold in Greek yogurt, mix well and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, until it starts to harden
- Working with approximately 1 tablespoon at a time, form truffles, roll them in unsweetened cocoa powder and refrigerate until ready to serve
Read more from May I Have That Recipe.