Grilled Zucchini Caprese Sandwich
This recipe is so easy, it will take you less than 20 minutes and you’ll be eating soon!
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 Ounce fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- basil leaves
- balsamic glaze
- 4 Cobblestone Bread Co. Cracked Wheat Kaiser Rolls
- Preheat a grill on high or a grill on pan on your indoor range at medium high. Season zucchini slices with salt and drizzle olive oil on top. Grill zucchini slices on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Layer zucchini, mozzarella, one slice of tomato, basil leaves on Cobblestone Bread Co. Cracked Wheat Kaiser Rolls. Drizzle balsamic glaze to taste and serve immediately.
Notes: Grilled zucchini can be substituted with red peppers or eggplant. Feel free to add grilled onions or to make it for your favorite meatlover, add a piece of grilled chicken.
For the full post, visit The Little Kitchen.
This is a collaboration between Cobblestone Bread Co. and the AOL Lifestyle Contributor Network. Compensation was provided by Cobblestone Bread Co. via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Cobblestone Bread Co.