Grilled Trout Spread
- Grilled Trout with Lemon-Caper Mayonnaise
- 0.75 cup coarsely chopped green olives, preferably picholine
- 0.5 cup very finely diced red onion
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- endives, radishes, cucumbers and cauliflower florets for serving
1. Skin the trout and break the fish into large flakes. Transfer the trout to a bowl and add the remaining lemon-caper mayonnaise, chopped olives and red onion; season with salt and pepper. Stir the spread until the fish is broken up but still slightly chunky. Serve with endives, radishes, cucumbers and cauliflower florets.