Grilled Spanish Flatbread
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Pound refrigerated pizza dough, at room temperature
- 0.75 cup fresh salsa
- 4 Ounce dry-cured Spanish chorizo, chopped
- 0.5 cup mixed red and yellow pepper strip
- 8 Ounce pkg. KRAFT shredded triple cheddar cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Heat grill to medium heat. Brush 1 Tbsp. oil onto large sheet of parchment paper. Divide dough in half; place 1 piece on prepared parchment. Roll out to 12-inch round. Repeat with remaining oil, dough and second sheet of parchment. Transfer dough, parchment-sides up, to grill; remove parchment.
- Grill 2 to 4 min. or until bottoms of crusts are lightly charred. Place, grilled-sides up, on work surface.
- Top with salsa, chorizo, peppers and cheese. Grill 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Kraft Kitchen's Tips
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
If Using a Charcoal Grill: When grilling pizza or flatbread on a charcoal grill, be sure the hot coals are evenly spread over the charcoal grate before adding the food for even cooking.
Food Facts: Spanish chorizo is different than the more commonly used Mexican chorizo. Also known as hard-cured chorizo, Spanish chorizo is a firm ready-to-eat sausage that can be used in a variety of recipes. Typically found in the deli case of larger supermarkets, its flavor ranges from mild and sweet to hot and spicy. If you can't find Spanish chorizo, you can use any hard salami instead.