Grilled Shrimp with Citrus-Sambal-Oelek Dressing
- 1 Tbsp sambal oelek or other Asian chile sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped oregano
- 0.25 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 32 jumbo shrimp, about 4 pound shelled and deveined
1. In a bowl, whisk the sambal oelek with the lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice and oregano. Whisk in the 1/2 cup of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Brush the shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the shrimp over moderate heat, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to plates and spoon the dressing on top. Serve.