Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce
Just 20 minutes to delectably flaky salmon with creamy basil sauce. Your family is very lucky to have you.
- 4 Tbsp salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 0.25 cup milk
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp pesto sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- BRUSH both sides of fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, skin-sides down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- MEANWHILE, cook cream cheese and milk in saucepan on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in pesto.
- SERVE fish topped with sauce and parsley.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
SERVING SUGGESTION Round out the meal with hot cooked rice and steamed vegetables. For added flavor, drizzle fish lightly with fresh lemon juice before serving.
COOKING KNOW-HOW When salmon is done, it will appear opaque and flake easily with fork.
FOOD FACTS Check salmon fillets for bones before cooking by running fingers over surface. Small bumps are usually a sign of bones - use tweezers to remove them.