Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Cream & Walnuts
These grilled peaches & cream are perfect for summer gatherings as most of them have grilling involved. Grilling the peaches brings out their juiciness and intensifies their sweetness….who doesn’t want that? Just cut the peaches in half, grill, cool off, slap some whipped cream on them and add your favorite toppings. Easy peasy!
- 8 Ounce heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar (use 2 packets of truvia for a sugar free alternative)
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 peaches
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp walnuts for topping, chopped
- In a large bowl, whip cream until sit starts to thicken.
- Add the vanilla and sugar. Continue whipping until soft peaks form, about 4 or 5 minutes. Refrigerate.
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut the peaches in half and brush the top with olive oil.
- Place the peaches face down on the grill and cover.
- Cook peaches for about 6 to 8 minutes, until there are distinct grill marks and the peaches feel warmed through and slightly softened.
- Once the peaches are cooled off, top with a big dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with the walnuts.
For the full post, visit Fit, Fun & Delish!