Grilled Lamb Chops with Ladolemono
- 0.25 cup fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 0.5 tsp dried Greek oregano
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 lamb rib chops, about 3 pound
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped mint
- Baked Stuffed Tomatoes with Lamb and Fresh Herbs, for serving
1. Light a grill. In a bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the mustard, oregano and the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season the ladolemono with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle the lamb chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat until nicely charred outside and medium-rare within, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer the chops to a platter and drizzle with the ladolemono . Sprinkle with the parsley and mint and serve with the stuffed tomatoes.