Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 0.33 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded into 1/2-inch thickness
- 0.25 cup KRAFT original barbecue sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cook onions in boiling water 5 min. or until tender; drain. Place onions in medium bowl. Add vinegar and sugar; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grill chicken 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done, brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 5 min. Cut into thin strips.
- Top tortillas with chicken, onions and Singles; fold in half. Grill 1 to 2 min. on each side or until Singles are melted and quesadillas are lightly browned on both sides. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Kraft Kitchen's Tips
Substitute: Substitute 2 sliced green onions for the cilantro.
Keeping It Safe: Wash and sanitize countertops, cutting boards, utensils and sinks after contact with raw meats and poultry. Use hot soapy water to wash the surfaces, then rinse thoroughly.