Grilled Chicken Patty Melt
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast half (1lb.), pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 spring onion, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 yellow squash, diagonally cut into 1/2-inch-thick-slices
- 1 zucchini, diagonally cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 0.25 Pound fresh asparagus spear, cut lengthwise in half
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 0.25 cup KRAFT mayo with olive oil reduced fat mayonnaise
- Place chicken in shallow dish. Mix herbs, garlic and oil until blended; pour over chicken. Turn chicken to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 5 min.; turn. Add vegetables; grill 5 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning vegetables occasionally.
- Fill bread slices with chicken, vegetables and Singles to make 4 sandwiches. Spread outsides of sandwiches with mayo. Grill 3 to 5 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Kraft Kitchen's Tips
Shortcut: Substitute 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for the homemade marinade.