Grape, Goat Cheese and Rosemary Pizzette
- To-go dough
- crushed red pepper
- sea salt
- 3 stalks rosemary
- seedless purple or green grapes
- 0.5 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Olive oil or White Pizzette Sauce (recipe below)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the dough and brush with olive oil or white pizzette sauce.
- Scatter goat cheese across the pizzette.
- Add the grapes whole.
- Sprinkle rosemary across the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking every ten minutes.
- Finish with a pinch of sea salt and crushed red pepper.
White Pizette Sauce
- kosher salt
- 0.25 cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 0.25 cup grated pecorino
- Bring a small skillet to medium heat
- Melt the butter and whisk in the flour
- Add the milk, garlic, and salt and whisk until smooth
- Add parmigiano-reggiano and pecorino
- Stir until melted
Image Credit: Haylie Duff